Our bulls have famous sires and world-class dams with high TTT horn growth or proven production with multiple high TTT progeny ie- lots of cow power! This is important when the horn production genes are sex linked. We look closely at their dam to generally predict what their future heifer calves will look like. Bulls with great dams typically produce great heifers. The bulls mother is most important individual in the pedigree. If you don't like her, you won't like the granddaughters.
- RC Tsunami 2- Pacific Mermaid- 80” TTT @ 6 years; sold for $42,000 at 2016 Legacy Sale
- Monaco Chex- Lady Monica BL-- great producer from Loomis/Hansen
- Archer Texa- Texana Van Horne -85" TTT
- CV Cowboy Casanova- Dam is Smoky Roan–a lot of twists and multiple 80" TTT relatives
- JBR Eclipse Eternal Diamond--92” TTT
- JBR Net Worth- Eternal Diamond-- 92" TTT
- BR Domino -- Helm Lauras Light Mocha --90.75" TTT
- Tuff N Lucky--Mona's Doolittle -- predicts to 88" TTT
- Haltom's Big Tipper--- RJF Casanova's Cowgirl -- predicts to 75" TTT
Not only do each of these bulls have famous sires, they also have world-class dams with high TTT which enhance female production ie- lots of cow power! This can be important if the horn production genes are sex linked.